Junior Accountant (preparatory accounting / process automation) (m/f/d)
This is us, Masterplan.com
No more boredom in seminar rooms: Masterplan.com makes learning in companies easier, more engaging, and more effective than ever before! Join us on our mission to change the future of learning and help our users exceed their personal and professional goals.
We are a small and ambitious Finance team with five employees and flat hierarchies that prioritize automation in accounting and always looking to challenge the status quo 😊. If this is you, you are exactly right with us. We are looking for a motivated Junior Accountant (m/f/d) in full or part time, minimum 30 hrs per week, in Berlin - Hybrid or Remote Germany.
What is your role on the way to success?
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for you to join our Finance team to improve and automate processes in the Finance department. You will work closely with our Senior Financial Accountant and report to our Head of Finance.
You will be a key part of our Finance team with the following key activities:
- Creation of outgoing invoices from Salesforce
- Receivables management
- Obtaining approvals of incoming invoices in Spendesk
- Document processing in DATEV Business Online
- Supporting the automation of processes and the implementation of new processes in the accounting department
- Evaluations with the help of DATEV
- Preparation and setting of payment runs
- Collaboration on various projects
- Contact person for other departments on general Finance questions
Thus, you’ll need...
You have successfully completed commercial or comparable vocational training
You have experience in accounting or accounting preparation
a very good command of written and spoken German and English
a good command of MS Office applications, especially Excel
You are able to work in a structured, conscientious and independent manner
And it would be ideal if...
You have already gained experience in DATEV, Spendesk and / or Salesforce
You have participated in the automation of Accounting processes
What to expect at Masterplan?
- We want everyone to be able to shape the culture and bring their authentic selves to work, by placing a focus on creating an inclusive environment
- We do not shy away from challenges, and welcome input and collaboration to solve problems and find solutions
- 30 days of vacation based on a 5-day working week
- Flexible and hybrid working (trust-based working time and home office)
- Modern and centrally located offices in Düsseldorf (Graf-Adolf-Platz, GAP 15) and Berlin (Hackescher Markt)
- The latest and best hardware, so you can work without any bottlenecks
- Individual coaching, joint trainings, and various opportunities for further development
- Weekly activities like volleyball, bowling, and laser-tag, as well as company trips (our past highlights were Ibiza and Amsterdam)
- ...and of course free access to our platform for you and your friends