Audio & Video Postproducer (m/f/d)
This is us, Masterplan.com
Stuffy seminar rooms were never our thing! With Masterplan we have revolutionized learning. Our more than 250 customers, among them VW, the Otto Group, EON and Beiersdorf, learn when and where they want - simply, effectively and, above all, with motivation. As B2B EduTech, we combine high-quality learning content with a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution: Our constantly growing content library includes more than 2000 lessons. In addition, our customers have the possibility to upload their own content like presentations or scorm files to our platform and combine them with different Masterplan lectures.
We are looking for you as a Audio & Video Postproducer (m/f/d) to support our team in taking the media quality of our e-learning platform to the next level with a unique "look & feel".
How can we offer our users the highest level of entertainment and didactic quality to help them achieve the best learning outcome in a limited time? Let's find out together how we can help companies and employees to make learning exciting, fun, and above all, a habit.
At our company, media, as part of the Content Department, is the heart of the company! As an Audio and Video Post Producer in our Media team, you will be given a high degree of freedom to drive topics and be an expert in your field. You will have the opportunity to try out and develop new and innovative ideas. Find creative solutions to integrate the latest technological developments, such as AI Voiceover, into your daily work in a scalable way.
What is your role on the way to success?
- You will be responsible for the sound design (sound editing, music selection and dubbing/voice over) of our videos
- You take over video editing tasks (talking head formats, etc.) and re-editing of externally purchased courses
- You create social media clips together with other departments
- In time, you will take over sound, camera and production tasks for in-house productions (fixed set)
- In addition, you will take over general administrative tasks and supervise/plan projects.
Thus, you’ll need ...
- Work experience in the field of post-production
- Previous knowledge of film production processes
- Good knowledge in:
- Logic or similar DAWs
- Adobe Premiere and
- Ideally: After Effects
- Ideally experience with AI Voiceover
- Social competence, creativity, self-management and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of German (fluent) and English
If would be good if...
- you already have some set experience.
What to expect at Masterplan?
- We want everyone to be able to shape the culture and bring their authentic selves to work, by placing a focus on creating an inclusive environment
- We do not shy away from challenges, and welcome input and collaboration to solve problems and find solutions
- 30 days of vacation based on a 5-day working week
- Flexible and hybrid working (trust-based working time and home office)
- Modern and centrally located offices in Düsseldorf (Graf-Adolf-Platz, GAP 15) and Berlin (Hackescher Markt)
- The latest and best hardware, so you can work without any bottlenecks
- Individual coaching, joint trainings, and various opportunities for further development
- Weekly activities like volleyball, bowling, and laser-tag, as well as company trips (our past highlights were Ibiza and Amsterdam)
- ...and of course free access to our platform for you and your friends
Location: Hamburg (remote)
Working Time: 24hrs/week