B2B Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
This is us, Masterplan.com
No more boredom in seminar rooms: Masterplan.com makes learning in companies easier, more engaging, and more effective than ever before! Let's work together to help our colleagues achieve their personal and professional goals and go above and beyond.
We are looking for a B2B Performance Marketing Manager to join our Masterplan team! You'll be Masterplan's paid traffic trooper and build a growth strategy for scaling Masterplan! Your goal: To widen our reach, so all L&D Managers have got our brand at the top of their minds, and drive conversion along the funnel.
We are looking for savvy, proactive minds to help us maximise our revenue goals and market share in DACH!
What is your role on the way to success?
You are keen to become one of the key drivers behind Masterplan’s growth in the DACH region
You manage the performance and budget of all paid campaigns
While helping us to scale, you keep the balance between exploiting our main search and paid social channels and experimenting with new channels (and formats)
You design, plan and implement advertising campaigns that contribute to revenue growth and the long-term positioning of Masterplan
With your hands-on mentality, you dive deep into performance data and actively drive ROAS improvement
Help us gain an edge: Always be up-to-date and know first about growth trends and changes in EdTech Marketing
Thus, you’ll need…
- You have a bachelor’s degree and bring 3+ years of Digital Marketing experience with a focus on B2B (ideally SaaS) and/or EdTech
- You know our main paid media channels (LinkedIn, Google, Meta, Bing) inside and out
- You are used to working with KPIs and optimizing content based on metrics
- You are solution-oriented and have a track record of achieving measurable results
- You have an analytical mindset and experience in A/B testing
- You enjoy taking responsibility and can drive new projects independently
- You are fascinated by rapidly scalable business models and an ever-changing work environment
- You have excellent English language skills; German is a plus
- We want everyone to be able to shape the culture and bring their authentic selves to work, by placing a focus on creating an inclusive environment
- We do not shy away from challenges, and welcome input and collaboration to solve problems and find solutions
- 30 days of vacation based on a 5-day working week
- Flexible and hybrid working (trust-based working time and home office)
- Modern and centrally located offices in Düsseldorf (Graf-Adolf-Platz, GAP 15) and Berlin (Hackescher Markt)
- The latest and best hardware, so you can work without any bottlenecks
- Individual coaching, joint trainings, and various opportunities for further development
- Weekly activities like volleyball, bowling, and laser-tag, as well as company trips (our past highlights were Ibiza and Amsterdam)
- ...and of course free access to our platform for you and your friends