Customer Development Manager (m/f/d)
This is us, Masterplan.com
No more boredom in seminar rooms: Masterplan.com makes learning in companies easier, more engaging, and more effective than ever before! Let's work together to help our colleagues achieve their personal and professional goals and go above and beyond. As Customer Development Manager, you'll be up close and personal, identifying training needs, training customers on how to use the platform, developing the account strategy and implementing it with primary responsibility. Are you ready to drive the digitalization of corporate learning with us? We look forward to receiving your application!
What is your role on the way to success?
- You take over existing customers from your colleagues in the implementation team and build up a long-term stable customer relationship
- You identify further training needs to expand the use of Masterplan and increase customer value
- You develop and follow up your account strategy in order to strengthen customer loyalty and to leverage the full potential of the service
- You provide your customers with an in-depth understanding of the platform at all times through virtual product trainings
- You identify solution-oriented approaches to promote the success of your customers
- You contribute to the further development of the product based on the needs of your customers
Thus, you’ll need ...
- an interest in employee training, knowledge transfer, and further education.
- 2+ years of professional experience in account management, customer success, customer support in the SaaS environment (ideally, B2B-SaaS), as well as negotiation skills.
- a strong customer and solution orientation as well as a confident appearance.
- talent in communication and distinguish yourself through analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- to work independently and reliably and are a team player with an affinity for digital products.
- to have successfully completed your studies in economics, social sciences, or natural sciences or a comparable training program.
- to be a strong communicator with very good German (C2 level) and English (C1 level) skills, both written and spoken.
- to have ideally already worked with some of our tools (e.g. SalesForce)
What you will learn ...
- Know-How in HR- and Training- Processes as well as Organizational Structures from Startup to Medium-Sized Companies
- Account management/planning and strategic customer support
- Negotiation management in the B2B SaaS context
- Independent and solution-oriented work in a dynamic team
- Expertise in, among others, the tools SalesForce, Google Cloud, Airtable, Slack, etc.
- Customer communication and requirements management
- Diverse opportunities for further development within Masterplan
What to expect at Masterplan?
- We want everyone to be able to shape the culture and bring their authentic selves to work, by placing a focus on creating an inclusive environment
- We do not shy away from challenges, and welcome input and collaboration to solve problems and find solutions
- 30 days of vacation based on a 5-day working week
- Flexible and hybrid working (trust-based working time and home office)
- Modern and centrally located offices in Düsseldorf (Graf-Adolf-Platz, GAP 15) and Berlin (Hackescher Markt)
- The latest and best hardware, so you can work without any bottlenecks
- Individual coaching, joint trainings, and various opportunities for further development
- Weekly activities like volleyball, bowling, and laser-tag, as well as company trips (our past highlights were Ibiza and Amsterdam)
- ...and of course free access to our platform for you and your friends
Questions? Feel free to reach out to Kiara at email@example.com