Enterprise Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germanyfulltime
This is us, Masterplan.com
No more boredom in seminar rooms: Masterplan.com makes learning in companies easier, more engaging, and more effective than ever before! Let's work together to help our colleagues achieve their personal and professional goals and go above and beyond.
Can you remember how much joy you had as a child, discovering and learning new things? We want to create an environment in our customers' organizations that is conducive to learning and growth, so that our learners can rediscover that joy. As a Customer Success team, we work with our customers to make the best use of Masterplan, discover new potential, and build a long-term partnership.
What is your role on the way to success?
- You take over enterprise customers from your colleagues in the implementation team and build a long-term stable customer relationship
- You develop and follow up your account strategy to sustainably increase the learning activity of your customers and to leverage the full potential of our platform
- You identify potential training needs to expand the use of Masterplan and increase customer value
- You provide your customers with an in-depth understanding of the platform at all times in virtual product trainings
- You impart knowledge and best practices from the EdTech industry and provide appropriate recommendations for action based on the analysis of existing use cases
- You are the commercial counterpart for your customers and conscientiously pursue your sales and forecast targets
- You contribute to the further development of the product based on the needs of your customers and are in regular internal exchange with colleagues from other departments
Thus, you’ll need ...
- an interest in employee training, knowledge transfer and further education
- several years of work experience in the B2B SaaS environment and have strong professional experience in account management, customer success, and customer care
- to bring experience in dealing with large accounts (> 10,000 EE) and stakeholder management at VP+ level
- to have the desire not only to manage existing accounts, but also to expand them strategically on your own
- to be used to deal with contacts from the HR environment. Ideally, you even have concrete experience from the EdTech industry
- a track record of delivering value to complex enterprise customers with large employee bases
- to be used to an international setup and be able to grow accounts on an international level
- a strong customer and solution orientation, communication skills, a confident demeanor and negotiation skills
- to have successfully completed your studies in economics, social or natural sciences or a comparable education
- to be a strong communicator and have a very good command of German (C2 level) and English (C1 level), both written and spoken
And it would be ideal if you ...
- have already worked with some of our tools (e.g. Salesforce, Slack)
- are familiar with sales methodologies such as MEDDICC, or similar
- We want everyone to be able to shape the culture and bring their authentic selves to work, by placing a focus on creating an inclusive environment
- We do not shy away from challenges, and welcome input and collaboration to solve problems and find solutions
- 30 days of vacation based on a 5-day working week
- Flexible and hybrid working (trust-based working time and home office)
- Modern and centrally located offices in Düsseldorf (Graf-Adolf-Platz, GAP 15) and Berlin (Hackescher Markt)
- The latest and best hardware, so you can work without any bottlenecks
- Individual coaching, joint trainings, and various opportunities for further development
- Weekly activities like volleyball, bowling, and laser-tag, as well as company trips (our past highlights were Ibiza and Amsterdam)
- ...and of course free access to our platform for you and your friends
Locations: Düsseldorf, Berlin, or Germany (Remote)