Implementation Specialist (m/f/d)
This is us, Masterplan.com
No more boredom in seminar rooms: Masterplan.com makes learning in companies easier, more engaging, and more effective than ever before! Let's work together to help our colleagues achieve their personal and professional goals and go above and beyond. As an Implementation Specialist (m/f/d), you'll be up close and personal with our customers, from the initial setup to the creation of the company- and employee-specific learning journey to the evaluation. Are you ready to drive the digitalization of corporate learning with us? We look forward to receiving your application!
What is your role on the way to success?
- You welcome our new customers and inspire them for a successful start with Masterplan.com.
- In virtual product presentations, you familiarize our customers with the platform and enable them to use it optimally
- You identify solution-oriented approaches to promote the success of your customers
- You coordinate and develop measures to ensure the support of various stakeholders from employees to the board of directors
- You coordinate the technical implementation of interfaces (APIs) with our developers
- In a business team consisting of sales and product development, you will contribute to the further development of the product based on the needs of our customers.
Thus, you’ll need ...
- an enjoyment in exciting people about topics, have a strong customer and solution orientation, as well as a confident demeanor.
- an interest in employee training, knowledge transfer and further education.
- to work independently and reliably and be a team player with an affinity for digital products.
- to have successfully completed your studies in economics, social or natural sciences, or a comparable training program.
- to have already gained initial professional experience in customer-related areas such as sales, etc. - ideally, in the digital B2B SaaS environment.
- to ideally have a basic digital/technical understanding and have already worked with some of our tools (e.g. SalesForce).
- to be a strong communicator with very good German (C2 level) and English (C1 level) skills, both written and spoken.
What you will learn ...
- Know-How in HR and training processes as well as organizational structures from start-up to medium-sized company.
- Project management and structuring of complex issues
- Independent and solution-oriented work in a dynamic team
- Expertise in tools such as SalesForce, Google Cloud, Airtable, Slack, etc.
- Customer communication and requirements management
- Diverse opportunities for further development within Masterplan
What to expect at Masterplan?
- We want everyone to be able to shape the culture and bring their authentic selves to work, by placing a focus on creating an inclusive environment
- We do not shy away from challenges, and welcome input and collaboration to solve problems and find solutions
- 30 days of vacation based on a 5-day working week
- Flexible and hybrid working (trust-based working time and home office)
- Modern and centrally located offices in Düsseldorf (Graf-Adolf-Platz, GAP 15) and Berlin (Hackescher Markt)
- The latest and best hardware, so you can work without any bottlenecks
- Individual coaching, joint trainings, and various opportunities for further development
- Weekly activities like volleyball, bowling, and laser-tag, as well as company trips (our past highlights were Ibiza and Amsterdam)
- ...and of course free access to our platform for you and your friends