(Junior) Outbound Sales Representative (m/f/d)
This is us, Masterplan.com
No more boredom in seminar rooms: Masterplan.com makes learning in companies easier, more engaging, and more effective than ever before! Let's work together to help our colleagues achieve their personal and professional goals and go above and beyond.
As a (Junior) Outbound Sales Representative (f/m/d), you will be responsible for cold-calling potential new customers and will take responsibility for the entire first phase of the sales cycle right from the start.
Positivity, proactivity and pragmatism characterize our sales talents and that's what we want from you.
From day one, you will be actively involved in shaping how we optimize our sales processes, how your team and you make the to-do's more efficient and how we can push Masterplan even further. We look forward to you and your impact.
What is your role on the way to success?
- You will contact potential customer via LinkedIn, email and phone, conduct a pain point analysis to understand the customer's challenges and inspire them with our learning offering
- You will enter interested customers into the system and forward them to your Account Executive. Together you consider the best strategies and adapt to new market situations
- You take over the scheduling of web demonstrations between the customer and your Account Executive
- You approach potential new customers creatively and always think of new ways to convince companies of Masterplan. We provide you with all the necessary tools (such as Salesforce, VOIP, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Loom, MS Teams, Asana, Miro)
Thus, you’ll need...
- You enjoy to communicate via phone and can easily approach unknown people
- First experience in telesales or B2B sales, lateral or career starters are also very welcome
- Very good German and good English skills
- Enthusiasm, positivity and a high degree of customer orientation
- Analytical understanding, solution orientation and a high willingness to learn
- Self-confident appearance in order to inspire different conversation partners of Masterplan
- Determination and ambition, so that you can exceed your annual salary through monthly commissions
What to expect at Masterplan?
- We want everyone to be able to shape the culture and bring their authentic selves to work, by placing a focus on creating an inclusive environment
- We do not shy away from challenges, and welcome input and collaboration to solve problems and find solutions
- 30 days of vacation based on a 5-day working week
- Flexible and hybrid working (trust-based working time and home office)
- Modern and centrally located offices in Düsseldorf (Graf-Adolf-Platz, GAP 15) and Berlin (Hackescher Markt)
- The latest and best hardware, so you can work without any bottlenecks
- Individual coaching, joint trainings, and various opportunities for further development
- Weekly activities like volleyball, bowling, and laser-tag, as well as company trips (our past highlights were Ibiza, Amsterdam and Prague)
- ...and of course free access to our platform for you and your friends