Sales Development Representative Germany (m/f/d)
This is us, Masterplan.com
No more boredom in seminar rooms: Masterplan.com makes learning in companies easier, more engaging, and more effective than ever before! Let's work together to help our colleagues achieve their personal and professional goals and go above and beyond.
What is your role on the way to success?
- Responsibility for the entire first phase of the sales cycle, from initial contact to arranging test access for our learning platform
- You will then qualify the contacts by phone and e-mail
- You further develop promising contacts by arranging first product demo appointments for the responsible account executive
- You keep an eye on everything with Salesforce and generate evaluations
- You organize yourself and do the preparation and follow-up of your meetings
- At Masterplan you can shape your career path together with us! You have the chance to develop yourself through the positions of SDR and Senior SDR to Account Executive SMB. And all this in less than 2 years!
Create your career path together with us! Develop yourself through the positions of SDR and Senior SDR to Junior Account Executive. And that in less than 2 years!
Thus, you’ll need …
- Enjoy active telephoning, direct sales and have a high degree of customer orientation
- Have initial experience in outbound tele-sales and B2B sales
- Have a self-confident appearance and the ability to inspire different conversation partners for a cause
- Have determination and the ambition to determine your own personal success through your own performance
What to expect at Masterplan?
- We want everyone to be able to shape the culture and bring their authentic selves to work, by placing a focus on creating an inclusive environment
- We do not shy away from challenges, and welcome input and collaboration to solve problems and find solutions
- 30 days of vacation based on a 5-day working week
- Flexible and hybrid working (trust-based working time and home office)
- Modern and centrally located offices in Düsseldorf (Graf-Adolf-Platz, GAP 15) and Berlin (Hackescher Markt)
- The latest and best hardware, so you can work without any bottlenecks
- Individual coaching, joint trainings, and various opportunities for further development
- Weekly activities like volleyball, bowling, and laser-tag, as well as company trips (our past highlights were Ibiza, Amsterdam and Prague)
- ...and of course free access to our platform for you and your friends