<underline>This is us</underline>, Masterplan.com
In the past, education was something you could finish. Nowadays, education never ends. Our world is changing too fast and our jobs are changing accordingly. It is our responsibility to keep on learning our whole life. We deeply believe that everyone should have access to the best resources to educate themselves to be successful and happy.We at Masterplan want to create a platform that allows you to rediscover the joy of learning. To reach your goals and untapped potential to help shape the future. Therefore, we start by revolutionizing workplace education by online learning. Do you want to grow with us? Create and challenge the status quo? Then, Masterplan is your place to be.
What is your <underline>role</underline> on our way to success?
- Establishment, conception, planning of a holistic CRM approach across the entire lifecycle of the user: from the introduction of master plan at the customer, to the initial registration on our website, to the continuous use of our platform.
- Implementation of campaigns and actions according to the holistic CRM approach in our main channels Email, Onsite and Push.
- Coordination of all campaign-related activities with the responsible stakeholders for planning, educational content, data control, etc.
- Implementing and optimizing existing as well as creating new automated campaigns.
- Analyze, optimize and manage campaign effectiveness based on qualitative and quantitative insights with the goal of increasing retention.
- Your tasks also include the identification and further development of individual user journeys and the definition of suitable segments with the aim of increasing engagement and retention and reducing the risk of churn.
- You will work closely with our product and IT team to support your measures with the necessary features and data, to supplement reporting or to build or improve interfaces to your marketing tools.
- You are in close exchange and coordination with the adjacent departments Customer Success and Sales for the management of the entire customer lifecycle.
- You will also take over the management and leadership of external service providers and agencies.
Thus, you will <underline>need</underline>...
You have successfully completed a degree in business or communication sciences with a focus on marketing or business informatics.
You bring at least three years of relevant professional experience in CRM, lifecycle marketing and/or existing customer management - especially engagement & retention.
Ideas and curiosity for agile and creative development of new measures and campaigns across different customer touchpoints and channels.
Data-driven, analytical approach, focus on relevant KPIs regarding engagement, retention and churn as well as for deriving optimization measures regarding an end-to-end user experience.
High affinity for numbers, a performance and KPI oriented thinking as well as a structured, pragmatic and solution oriented working style.
Knowledge through use of campaign management and analysis tools such as CrossEngage, Emarsys, Selligent, Google Analytics, or others.
<underline>What</underline> to expect at Masterplan?
You are a part of a culture which you shape every day that allows you to be that self of yours that you always wanted to be
We have a product, which based on your feedback is continuously improved to help thousands of people to be better every day
We are always striving for success, thus, it is important for us to celebrate those on a regular basis with company and team events
The opportunity to be part of the digital transformation, that enables people to obtain and spread the knowledge that brings innovative thinking further
As an e-learning platform, learning and development is our priority, that is why we offer a variety of ways for you to enhance personally and professionally.
Be part of a fast growth start-up company, where everyone is treated as the expert in their field and given the freedom to create an impact, so what can we learn from you?