(Senior) Financial Accountant (m/f/d)
This is us, Masterplan.com
No more boredom in seminar rooms: Masterplan.com makes learning in companies easier, more engaging, and more effective than ever before! Let's work together to help our colleagues achieve their personal and professional goals and go above and beyond.
What is your role on the way to success?
We are looking for a motivated accountant (m/f/d) for our location in Berlin. In this role, you will be responsible for our accounting and be our interface to our external tax advisor who, among other things, performs financial and payroll accounting. You have a crucial role in creating the basis for our figures:
You are the key to building a successful accounting department that will benefit you and the entire finance team in the long term
You optimize the processes in DATEV by automating processes through import and export of data.
You post and are responsible for the general ledger and sub-ledger
You check and assign incoming invoices, create outgoing invoices and process credit card statements and travel expenses
You prepare payment runs and always keep an eye on our receivables and payables
Your tasks also include asset accounting, accruals, capitalization of prepaid expenses, deferrals, cash discounts and bonuses, and booking banks
You support the finance team in the timely preparation of monthly and annual financial statements.
Thus, you’ll need...
You have successfully completed commercial training with a focus on accounting or tax law
You have at least 3 years of sound professional experience
You have a very good knowledge of the German Commercial Code (HGB) as well as accounting and tax law
You know DATEV and MS Office very well and have already worked on automation processes
You have a self-dependent, reliable, structured and precise way of working
You like to work in a dynamic environment and are a solution- and customer-oriented team player
You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English
What to expect at Masterplan?
- We want everyone to be able to shape the culture and bring their authentic selves to work, by placing a focus on creating an inclusive environment
- We do not shy away from challenges, and welcome input and collaboration to solve problems and find solutions
- 30 days of vacation based on a 5-day working week
- Flexible and hybrid working (trust-based working time and home office)
- Modern and centrally located offices in Düsseldorf (Graf-Adolf-Platz, GAP 15) and Berlin (Hackescher Markt)
- The latest and best hardware, so you can work without any bottlenecks
- Individual coaching, joint trainings, and various opportunities for further development
- Weekly activities like volleyball, bowling, and laser-tag, as well as company trips (our past highlights were Ibiza and Amsterdam)
- ...and of course free access to our platform for you and your friends