Senior Recruiter (m/f/d)
This is us, Masterplan.com
No more boredom in seminar rooms: Masterplan.com makes learning in companies easier, more engaging, and more effective than ever before! Let's work together to help our colleagues achieve their personal and professional goals and go above and beyond. We recognize recruiting as one of the most essential parts of our organization! Especially in our People team, you will be given a high amount of freedom to drive topics forward, be the expert in your field and try out innovative ideas to boost recruiting performance.
What is your role on the way to success?
You own the entire end-to-end recruiting process: job advertising, candidate sourcing, application review, employer branding, candidate screening, interview strategy, and offer process.
You act as a strategic partner for your hiring managers and enable hiring the best talent for our Sales, Customer Success, Content, and our Global functions teams
You set key recruiting processes and educate and coach our hiring managers to execute high quality recruiting process
You actively source and contact candidates on social networks, social media channels, meetups, and any other sources you see fit
You select the right channels and job boards for your roles and analyze which ones are performing best
You ensure the best candidate experience
You contribute to our employer branding and talent acquisition initiatives
You drive and adapt broader recruiting strategies such as referral systems, internal recruiting, etc.
Thus, you’ll need...
previous experience as a full-cycle recruiter in a fast-paced environment
experience with Talent Assessment and great interviewing skills to get the best candidates on board
a data-driven approach where recruiting metrics and KPI’s make hiring successful
excellent communication skills with fluent English
strong track record of hiring great talent for business areas
a solution-oriented approach where you turn problems into opportunities
passion for recruiting and eagerness to always stay up to date with current trends
curiosity to discover and work with other HR functions
What to expect at Masterplan?
- We want everyone to be able to shape the culture and bring their authentic selves to work, by placing a focus on creating an inclusive environment
- We do not shy away from challenges, and welcome input and collaboration to solve problems and find solutions
- 30 days of vacation based on a 5-day working week
- Flexible and hybrid working (trust-based working time and home office)
- Modern and centrally located offices in Düsseldorf (Graf-Adolf-Platz, GAP 15) and Berlin (Hackescher Markt)
- The latest and best hardware, so you can work without any bottlenecks
- Individual coaching, joint trainings, and various opportunities for further development
- Weekly activities like volleyball, bowling, and laser-tag, as well as company trips (our past highlights were Ibiza and Amsterdam)
- ...and of course free access to our platform for you and your friends