Team Lead Sales Development (m/f/d)
This is us, Masterplan.com
No more boredom in seminar rooms: Masterplan.com makes learning in companies easier, more engaging, and more effective than ever before! Let's work together to help our colleagues achieve their personal and professional goals and go above and beyond.
This role is one of the key positions in our Commercial department as you will set the foundation of the team in terms of sales methodologies, cadencies, strategy and the opportunity to shape the team by hiring top talent. You will be given the freedom and responsibility to create a Masterplan SDR-Academy that develops high potentials into top performers and bring our sales efficiency to the next level.
What is your role on the way to success?
You are responsible for building and developing an internal SDR Academy by hiring high potentials and transforming them into high performing SDRs
You will be involved into developing a successful strategy to identify new customers
You will be hiring new talents and ensure the continuous development and training of your team
While you build up the SDR Academy, you will be creating a quality SDR playbook and personalized training and career plans
You will implement and analyze KPIs to identify trends and monitor them to ensure monthly goals are met.
You will work closely with the marketing team to create Lead-generating activities and identify and attract potential new clients
By collaborating with the account executive team, you ensure an efficient handover of leads and optimization of pipelines
You motivate your team members to go above and beyond and learn new things every day
With your experience, you will also support Masterplan.com in our future internationalization plans
Thus, you’ll need…
Relevant experience in leading an inbound and outbound SDR team(SaaS), ideally in a start-up or scale up environment.
Experience in building and expanding a sales unit as well as very strong coaching skills
Proven track record of hiring and developing early career sales talent
Experience in working cross functionally with departments such as recruiting, marketing & account executives
Have excellent rhetorical skills, both written and verbal
Know how to use Salesforce or another common CRM
Strong strategic thinking and ability to approach complex problems with easy and pragmatic solutions
Ability to create a motivated and performance driven working culture
Speak German at a native level and have a good command of English (company language)
What to expect at Masterplan?
- We want everyone to be able to shape the culture and bring their authentic selves to work, by placing a focus on creating an inclusive environment
- We do not shy away from challenges, and welcome input and collaboration to solve problems and find solutions
- 30 days of vacation based on a 5-day working week
- Flexible and hybrid working (trust-based working time and home office)
- Modern and centrally located offices in Düsseldorf (Graf-Adolf-Platz, GAP 15) and Berlin (Hackescher Markt)
- The latest and best hardware, so you can work without any bottlenecks
- Individual coaching, joint trainings and various opportunities for further development
- Weekly activities like volleyball, bowling, and laser-tag, as well as company trips (our past highlights were Ibiza and Amsterdam)
- ...and of course free access to our platform for you and your friends