Technical Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
This is us, Masterplan.com
No more boredom in seminar rooms: Masterplan.com makes learning in companies easier, more engaging, and more effective than ever before! Let's work together to help our colleagues achieve their personal and professional goals and go above and beyond.
Can you remember how much joy you had as a child discovering and learning new things? We want to create an environment in our customers' organizations that is conducive to learning and growth, so that our learners can rediscover that joy. As a Customer Success team, we work with our customers to make the best use of Masterplan, discover new potential, and build a long-term partnership.
What is your role on the way to success?
- You advise customers on how they can best connect Masterplan to existing systems and create synergies (interfaces
- You are the responsible link between the customer, our product/engineering department and your team regarding all technical connections
- You work closely with the entire commercial department in interdisciplinary teams to provide our customers with the best possible customer experience
- You take over the follow-up of successfully implemented integration projects and make sure that our learning platform runs smoothly
- You will actively shape our processes, contribute your ideas and provide regular feedback to ensure that we are constantly developing further
Thus, you’ll need ...
- to enjoy delighting our customers and providing the best possible experience with Masterplan
- eagerness to develop yourself every day, learn new things and actively contribute to the team
- to be interested in technical challenges and understand the interdependencies of integrations between different platforms (e.g. SCORM, SAP SF OCN, ...)
- a completed technical education or studies in the field of (business) informatics, economics or similar
- first professional experience in the field of (technical) project management
- to enjoy regular and proactive customer contact
- to be fluent in german and have good english skills
What to expect at Masterplan?
- We want everyone to be able to shape the culture and bring their authentic selves to work, by placing a focus on creating an inclusive environment
- We do not shy away from challenges, and welcome input and collaboration to solve problems and find solutions
- 30 days of vacation based on a 5-day working week
- Flexible and hybrid working (trust-based working time and home office)
- Modern and centrally located offices in Düsseldorf (Graf-Adolf-Platz, GAP 15) and Berlin (Hackescher Markt)
- The latest and best hardware, so you can work without any bottlenecks
- Individual coaching, joint trainings, and various opportunities for further development
- Weekly activities like volleyball, bowling, and laser-tag, as well as company trips (our past highlights were Ibiza and Amsterdam)
- ...and of course free access to our platform for you and your friends