- You’re studying in your bachelor’s or master’s degree in Berlin, preferably in a business, *qualitative* research or education-oriented degree
- You’re skilled and resourceful when it comes to web research
- You’re curious about diving deep into complex topics, and have the ability to understand them and outline the most important findings
- You’re driven, always open to learn something new and not afraid to ask questions
- You take ownership of projects and independent decisions and have done so in previous roles
- You’ve gained first experience working with Asana or Trello and acquired very good Google Suite capabilities
- Have at least intermediate (B2) German or English level, ideally both (English is our operating language)
About your position (CONTENT RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS)
You are the perfect addition to our growing Content Research and Analysis Team in Berlin, if you enjoy the process of analyzing a topic, doing research and comparing results. You have the opportunity to gain insights into the world of corporate learning and also further develop and improve your own skills and career goals.
What to expect…
- We help you grow by leading your own projects
- Attractive compensation and all you need to work, including Apple MacBook
- Regular & interactive team events with an international team
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remote
- Modern office close to Alexanderplatz, including a GOOD coffee machine and healthy snacks to keep your brain operational
- Close by Restaurants and Spätis 😉
- A lifelong license to Masterplan.com
In the past, education was something you could finish. Nowadays, education never ends. Our world is changing too fast and our jobs are changing accordingly. It is our responsibility to keep on learning our whole life. We deeply believe that everyone should have access to the best resources to educate themselves, to be successful and happy.
We at Masterplan create a platform that allows you to rediscover the joy of learning through our B2B-platform. We help shape the future, by empowering learners to reach their individual goals and find their untapped potential. Therefore, we start by revolutionizing workplace education through online learning.