Account Executive Germany (m/f/d)
This is us, Masterplan.com
No more boredom in seminar rooms: Masterplan.com makes learning in companies easier, more engaging, and more effective than ever before! Let's work together to help our colleagues achieve their personal and professional goals and go above and beyond.
As an Account Executive (f/m/d), you will be at the forefront of defining and driving Masterplan.com's business success.
Positivity, proactivity and pragmatism are the hallmarks of our sales talent, and that's what we also want from you.
From day one, you'll be actively involved in shaping how we optimize our sales processes, how your team and you make your to-dos more efficient, and how we can drive Masterplan even further. We looking forward to you and your impact!
What is your Role on the way to success?
- You hold the strings for customer acquisition and are significantly involved in the success of Masterplan
- From the initial contact to the closing of the contract, you are responsible for the acquisition of new Enterprise customers
- Through close collaboration with the Sales Development Team, you will also receive pre-qualifies customers
- You conduct web demonstrations and give independent sales presentations on-site with customers, as required.
- You build close relationships with your customers and steer the entire sales process through skilled stakeholder management
- You independently conduct contract negotiations with your customers
- You support at trade fairs appearances and exciting marketing events
Thus, you’ll need ...
Professional experience in B2B sales - in the IT/software (SaaS/PaaS) environment
- Knowledge of solution selling in order to optimally identify and address customer needs
- Sales talent, strong communication skills, and enthusiasm
- To be goal-oriented and have the unwavering determination to determine personal success through your own performance
- Enjoy the independent acquisition of customers; in addition, a qualified sales development team will support you in the initial contact with customers
- To have a positive mindset and an open-minded personality to develop yourself further through our numerous coachings in line with our ''Life-Long Learning'' approach
- To have a very good command of German & English
What to expect at Masterplan?
- We want everyone to be able to shape the culture and bring their authentic selves to work, by placing a focus on creating an inclusive environment
- We do not shy away from challenges, and welcome input and collaboration to solve problems and find solutions
- 30 days of vacation based on a 5-day working week
- Flexible and hybrid working (trust-based working time and home office)
- Modern and centrally located offices in Düsseldorf (Graf-Adolf-Platz, GAP 15) and Berlin (Hackescher Markt)
- The latest and best hardware, so you can work without any bottlenecks
- Individual coaching, joint trainings and various opportunities for further development
- Weekly activities like volleyball, bowling, and laser-tag, as well as company trips (our past highlights were Ibiza and Amsterdam)
- ...and of course free access to our platform for you and your friends